BRONZE IT UP…
South Seas Tans are used all over the world. Mostly seen on Dancing With the Stars, Modern Family and True Blood!
All South Seas Tanning Solutions used contain Eco-Certified DHA, are Ph-balanced and do not require the use of any barrier creams.
What should I do to prepare for my spray?
* Shower sometime the same day beforehand but only use a washcloth with water to exfoliate. Exfoliants and lotions can create a barrier on the skin, preventing the most even application.
* Any waxing or shaving should be done at least a day prior to the tan application.
* Wear dark, loose clothing (if possible) to the appointment. If solution gets on clothes, it will wash out.
* In the booth you are free to wear whatever you are comfortable in.
* Use of South Seas body washes, and lotions will definitely extend the life of your tan.
* Stay away from Dove soaps, bar soaps, and exfoliating body washes.
* Avoid use of high alcohol perfumes/body washes and lotions such as Bath and Body Works, and Victoria’s Secret.
* Manicures, pedicures, bleaching, waxing, adhesives applied to the skin, bug spray and certain sunscreens will all break down your tan faster.
* Hormones may affect the outcome of the tan.
· WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE TO FIX TANS THAT HAVE BEEN AFFECTED BY MENTIONED PRODUCTS/ACTIVITIES.